See job description for details
This is a fantastic opportunity for driven and customer focused individuals to join this leader in Insurance! Your new company
This company lives and works by their purpose to make your world a safer place. They are motivated by a unique culture that celebrates honesty, creativity, empathy, equity and collaboration. They all share a 'ready for anything' mindset that sets the tone for positive actions and positive outcomes. This company put heart into everything they do which guides them to create amazing things for their customers, their people, and their communities. Your new role
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced Commercial Underwriter to join our collaborative team in Adelaide. As a Commercial Underwriter you will determine the acceptability, conditions and pricing of insurance risks, whilst working in a supportive, experienced and highly performing team. Our key focus is to deliver exceptional customer service to our business partners.
Start Date: December 2021
Training: This will be virtual, beginning from the start date.. We do require your commitment to the full-time training.
What you'll need to succeed
- Deliver timely customer service to our partners and stakeholders in line with our Service Level Agreements.
- Builds and develop relationships both externally and internally, whilst applying our underwriting strategy with respect to our risk appetite.
- Underwrite insurance risks in line with product guidelines.
- Ensure ways of working are in line with nationally agreed policies and protocols.
Skills & Experience
What you'll get in return
- 2 or more years' experience in Commercial Insurance
- Technical underwriting capability and business acumen
- Understanding of intermediated insurance market
- Customer service mindset
- Ability to develop successful working relationships with key stakeholders
- Focus on continuous self-improvement
- Certificate IV in General Insurance would be advantageous
This company rewards and recognises its people with generous benefits, career development opportunities and real work-life balance.
Creating a workforce that actively embraces diversity, inclusion and a sense of belonging is key to our success. They believe in treating everyone fairly which means that inclusion, removing barriers, striving for equity and embracing diversity are woven through our values and behaviours. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities and are committed to providing a work environment that enables you to thrive, whatever your circumstances. If we can provide support with access requirements, alternative work arrangements please advise us via your application. What you need to do now
You are strongly encouraged to apply if you meet the above criteria and are ready to launch your career. If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Arielle Stavropolos on 08 7221 4123 for a confidential discussion about the role. LHS 297508