- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Permanent, Full time
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina***If you wish to be considered for this position it is required that you submit your resume both in English and Spanish.
The position is a critical role for the MIS Marketing team within the MIS Commercial Group. The role requires for active, enthusiastic and creative thinking to be channeled into dynamic marketing content and activities to be used by regional Relationship Management teams globally. It is a perfect opportunity for an energetic self-starter to move into a challenging and results driven environment.
- Work closely with your MIS Marketing colleagues to update and maintain current existing marketing collateral enabling the RM Teams to be able to continue using agreed upon content
- Support the MIS Marketing team in the creation of new content as envisaged in the annual Marketing Pipeline
- Support your Global MIS Marketing colleagues in creating and implementing impactful marketing activities such as customer surveys, events, that contribute to the achievement of sales objectives
- Work closely with Business Planning, Moody's Analytics, Communications to obtain data supporting the creation of our marketing collateral and activities
- Support your Global MIS Marketing colleagues in creating and delivering impactful training to the Relationship Management teams globally
- Provide occasional cover support for Pricing Approval Committee agenda and minutes
MIS - Commercial
- Undergraduate / first level degree in Business Administration or Marketing (BSc / MSc)
- Experience in creating value propositions to customers, market research skills and have a record of successfully participating in projects
- English, spoken and written fluency is essential. It would be highly beneficial to have other European languages
- Well-developed IT skills including advanced Microsoft Office applications, PowerPoint, Advanced Excel
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to adapt to changing market conditions and business environment
- Strong interpersonal and marketing skills
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Understanding of the finance industry
- Professional, pro-active, flexible, diligent , dependable and team player
- Strong sense of urgency, and a pro-active "can do" approach
- Highly organized and efficient, sound judgment
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.