- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Temporary, Part time
- 26 Apr 18
Intern - Project Finance
Location: Buenos Aires, ArgentinaTo provide analytical, statistical and research assistance to junior/senior analysts in various business sectors within the Project and Infrastructure Finance and Sub-Sovereign Groups in Latin America.
- Assisting in the drafting of regulatory reports
- Interacting with issuers regarding information and data requests
- Assisting in the updating of company profiles and other credit-related documents
- Contributing to the writing of in-depth company reports and publications
Research & Ratings Support
- Strong academic background with good grasp of accounting and financial markets
- Strong organizational, communication and written skills
- Financial/statistical research capabilities
- Advanced knowledge of Excel is required. Knowledge of Access, Macros, PowerPoint is desirable
- Fluency in English
- Working towards a degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or other business related discipline. Other relevant qualifications will be considered
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.