Intern- Corporate Finance Group â Buenos Aires
Job Description The Role
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.4 billion in 2018, employs approximately 13,100 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries.
Moodyâ€™s Investors Service is among the worldâ€™s most respected and widely utilized sources for credit ratings and research. Our opinions and analysis on a broad range of credit obligors and obligations are valued around the world for their insight and rigor.
At MIS, our workplace culture supports our mission to be the Agency of Choice for our customers, employees and future employees. Our Culture focuses on Excellence and embodies behavioral qualities such as Integrity, Responsiveness, Collaboration, Respect and Passion. Our people are our core asset and we look beyond outcomes to ensure that behaviors and interactions matter. Role and Responsibilities To provide analytical, statistical and research assistance to junior/senior analysts in various business sectors within the Corporate Finance Group in Latin America. Key Responsibilities
- Preparing materials for speeches, conferences and briefings Undertaking fundamental research to support junior-senior analysts
- Preparing financial spreadsheets for entities and undertake financial modeling
- Prepare regulatory information and support with the local regulatory process
Producing analytical summaries of quantitative and qualitative information for analysts
- Working towards a degree in economics, finance, accounting or business related discipline. Accountancy qualification desirable other relevant qualifications will be considered
- Strong organizational, communication and written skills
- Financial/statistical research capabilities
- Strong academic background with good grasp of accounting and financial modeling knowledge
- Understanding of cash-flow lending techniques is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Excel is required. Macros, PowerPoint is desirable
- Fluency in English at an advanced level (spoken and written)
- Graduating in 2021
*Must Submit resume in English*
Moodyâ€™s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moodyâ€™s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.