Job Description Role:
This individual will work collaboratively with MIS analysts, senior internal personnel, and with the application development team to elicit, document, and validate requirements for internal analytic tools and systems used as part of the ratings process. This individual will design and construct conceptual models and mock-ups to allow for solution options to be visualized and discussed. In addition, this individual will support the work of the development team by identifying and creating test cases to be used to verify developed functionality achieves the business objective. This individual will work on multiple products and keep all stakeholders informed and engaged throughout the entire development cycle.
- Support Business Requirements activities by providing end-to-end analysis for product and initiatives with respect to data requirements, data flows, workflow context and design, and user interface designs within and across the analytic system.
- Designs, creates and delivers quality requirements of all types - business, stakeholder, functional, non-functional and transition - for software solutions.
- Act as a liaison with internal teams to ensure understanding of the requirements and recommend proposed solutions
- Participate in cross-functional teams as a subject matter expert to support system enhancements, as well as on new development as either the primary Business Analyst or collaborating with other Business Analysts
- Managing technical appropriateness and/or feasibility of requirements and designs.
- Responsible for periodic updates of project status to management
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a related field required.
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or a role related to business process, workflow or process analysis in the financial services industry
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience creating mock-ups and conceptual models to communicate and visualize technical solution options required.
- UI/UX and knowledge and experience with technical design preferred.
- Experience writing test cases and scripts for automated testing preferred.
- Ability to coordinate and assist large teams in resolving complex analytical and technical issues.
- Experience in an Agile development environment a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with both business and technology stakeholders.
- Fluency in English required.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.