See job description for details
Responsible for analyzing and aggregating business, client and marketplace insights to inform Investment Products & Services/Private Banking Group marketing programs and measure their effectiveness. ?�
• Analyze various products/businesses to understand:
o Strategic Priorities
o Unexploited opportunities
o Growth drivers
o Customer, target, competitive analysis
• Aggregation of insights including data-driven and marketplace insights
• Segmentation and targeting
• Development of strategic marketing plans for products, initiatives, segments, campaigns, strategic/special initiatives
• Measure effectiveness of marketing programs
• Work with Digital Marketing to understand customer-generated insights, e.g., online reviews and rankings
• Elevate the role of customer insights in Product Marketing
• Align marketing recommendations with strategic priorities
• Validate marketing recommendations with data and analytical support
• Create a marketing measure culture
• Provide strategic insights to product area partners Skills Required
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Strong analytical thinker with ability to drive meaningful analyses and derive actionable insights from those analyses. This individual needs to understand the role that strategy and analytics plays in marketing and how to connect strategy to creative.
• Knowledge of investment industry products and services
• Experience with marketing measurement
• Solid project management skills; ability to handle multiple projects at the same time.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office software; especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Good communicator with the ability to work well in a team environment.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial