- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- Cobalt Abu Dhabi
- 18 Sep 17
Our client offers a monetary and financial advice to governments and act as the financial agent of international and financial institutions. They are looking to hire an Economist, Monetary Analysis and Forecasting that will be responsible for making support decision with the Senior Economist by providing quantitative analysis and developments.
The ideal candidate will have a direct supervision of the Senior Economist and will be responsible for:
- Assisting the development of monetary analysis and policies.
- Provides support for decision making to the Senior Economist (Macroeconomic Quantitative Analaysis).
- Develop strategies for use as monetary tools.
- Guide subordinates to enhance quality of work.
A successful candidate must / should have:
- BSc. in Economics, Post Graduate Degree in Finance.
- 2 to 5 years experience in similar role.
- Strong background in financial engineering and monetary finance.
- Proficient in English and Arabic would be advantage.