Senior Specialist Operational Support (Business Continuity and Information Security) - Reporting to the COO
- Competitive with Benefits
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- Cobalt Abu Dhabi
- 25 Jun 17
Support and assist the Chief Operating Officer (COO) in providing oversight of systems and procedures (eg as regards Information Security and Business Continuity Programs) across the organisation to ensure an efficient operating environment.
- Assists the COO to drive, monitor and review operational efficiency across all areas and identify areas and recommendations for improvement.
- Ensures that appropriate corporate governance is exercised.
- Participates in the assessment and review of service providers.
- Participates in the discussion of audit findings. Facilitates and monitors the implementation of recommendations.
- Provides timely and detailed information on ad-hoc requests from the COO.
- Implement, monitor, review and update the “Information Security Policy” to ensure compliance with international best practice.
- Provide direction and guidance in assessing and evaluating information security risks and monitor compliance with security standards and appropriate policies.
- Evaluates business impact and contingency planning initiatives to ensure a complete recovery program is implemented, regularly tested and updated as per international best practice.
- Maintains documentation as it relates to the business impact analysis, risk assessment, recovery plans, contact lists and test plans.
- Assists in monitoring the contingency program as it relates to audit and regulatory compliance.
- Participates in projects/initiatives.
Carries out other similar or related duties as assigned.