- Madison, WI, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- State of Wisconsin Investment Board
- 26 Jun 17
SWIB is seeking an experienced project manager to join its Project Management Office (PMO). The project manager will provide key day-to-day support to the PMO and will lead projects to implement SWIB’s strategic plan.
• Support the deployment of standards and methodologies for SWIB’s PMO
• Prepare project materials for senior management to review, approve, and prioritize
• Manage projects through the lifecycle, including:
o Analyze data and identify and assist others in recognizing and monitoring performance measures
o Track action items, issues, risks, and key decisions
o Escalate issues and help resolve
o Monitor project task dependencies as they relate to the project and work stream
o Conduct and facilitate meetings, maintain agendas and meeting minutes, and ensure project stay on schedule and budget
o Participate in and facilitate agency-wide meetings to elicit information necessary to help group engage, secure commitment, gain consensus, and generate decisions.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, IT, or a related program required
• At least 5 years of professional project management experience
• Knowledge of the finance or investment industry preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• An ability to be adaptive and thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
• Superb work ethic, attention to detail, team orientation, and commitment to excellence
• Competitive base salary
• Meaningful, performance-based incentive compensation
• A comprehensive benefits package
• Educational and training opportunities
• Tuition reimbursement
• Challenging work in a professional, team environment
The position requires U.S. work authorization and residency in, or willingness to relocate to, the Madison, Wisconsin area. SWIB is prepared to offer relocation assistance as needed.
Deadline to apply is July 3, 2017. Resumes will be accepted after that date if the position has not been filled.