Senior Relationship Manager - Partnerships
- Austin, TX, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- World First UK Ltd
- 16 Jan 17
The World First Partnerships team is responsible for developing and maintaining a network of existing partner clients across the US and internationally, and working closely with those existing partners to increase revenue generated from their client base. This role will manage and develop our strategic partnership accounts throughout the US.
This role provides an incredible opportunity for an experienced Senior Partnerships Relationship Manager to join a rapidly expanding, market-leading company. The successful candidate would join the Partnerships team in the US and be required to speak directly with the senior management of US businesses, to understand the relevant FX solutions required in order to increase referrals and uplift revenue directed from those existing partners. This role will manage the US existing partner portfolio which includes our largest partnership accounts, and so previous experience working with high value strategic partners is essential. You will have extensive experience in implementing partnership solutions, including working with internal stakeholders to ensure delivery of SLAs.
The role itself will require all facets of relationship management including face-to-face, written, online and phone communication, as well as leading partner engagement & customer engagement strategies, promotional opportunities, and technical solutions. The successful candidate will have a strategic mind and the aptitude to think laterally to develop the best fit solution for the partner and their clients. You will be confident in presenting and have gravitas when dealing with senior stakeholders including C-Suite individuals, both internally and externally.
As a senior member of the team, the successful candidate will support the Global Head of Relationship Management with strategy and project execution.
This role has been created as part of our consistent growth as a company. As the team grows, the Senior Relationship Manager will provide Line Management to other members of the US Relationship Management team. It is a crucial role and a rare chance to join an innovative and extremely successful company with real career opportunities.
The Candidate will:
- Have proven relationship-management skills in a Partnerships environment, resulting in tangible uplifts in revenue driven from existing relationships
- Have a strategic mindset as well as the ability to manage day to day activities in a busy and demanding role
- Have experience of managing complex and diverse relationships and the ability to communicate/negotiate with senior and C-Suite individuals
- Have previous line management experience
- Possess strong organizational and project-management skills; ability to coordinate marketing and technical projects alongside in-house teams
- Have a strong desire for career success & progression
- Be incredibly driven, passionate, and charismatic
- Be comfortable and responsible with autonomy – be a self-starter
- Have experience in Foreign Exchange (desirable but not essential)
- Have business fluency in English
- Competitive salary
- Annual Discretionary Bonus
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and vision benefits, generous PTO policy, 401K contribution
- Great perks including free breakfast, Friday drinks fridge, bi-annual company parties, team night and WorldPerks for exclusive employee discounts