Junior Software Engineer - C++, Python, Java
- $ 150K - $300K (Depending on Experience)
- Austin, TX, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 30 Sep 16
A really good opportunity for talented and motivated junior software engineers to join the core engineering team of one of the leading electronic trading firms in the world.
Junior Software Engineer, High Performance Trading Systems, Electronic Trading $150K to $300K (Depending on Experience)
This really does present a great opportunity for a junior software engineer who is highly motivated and hungry to build a career in electronic / systematic trading.
The team is very, very smart and talented. You will learn and work with some of the very best in the Industry. The problems are challenging, hard and the hours are long. In turn, the firm offers one of the best compensation, skills development and career trajectories. Thus, this opportunity is likely best suited to a junior software engineer who is highly motivated, hungry to get ahead quickly and learn a huge amount.
As part of the core engineering team, your work will evolve around all aspects of the firms core high performance trading systems. New developments, enhancements and overhauls of this diverse and global platform make a significant direct impact on the firm's revenue.
- College and or graduate level degrees in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Expert programming skills in at least one or more of C++, Java or Python.
- Openings for recent graduates to those with up to 5 years software engineering experience (from any industry).
- Extremely strong and committed work ethic.
- Highly ambitious.