Data Entry Administrator (Part time)
This is a Part-Time position (less than 20 hours a week).
The Data Entry Administrator tasks include:
- Executing updates to our time-series database via automated routines or manual data entry.
- Updating our SQL meta data repository with documentation
- Maintaining our Economic Calendar by monitoring websites, email distribution lists, and direct contact with data vendors.
- Producing reports consisting of tables and charts for Quality Assurance and Client Use
- Communicating results and feedback on a daily basis to manager
- Excellent typing/keyboarding skills
- Strong sense of urgency and motivation to follow through to completion, quickly and accurately.
- Functions with a high level of accuracy.
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- High School Diploma required; some college coursework a plus especially in the fields of Economics, Statistics, or Business.
- Knowledge of PowerShell, or coursework in computer science is a plus.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer and strives to ensure all job opportunities are accessible to any and all applicants. If you need to inquire about special accommodations, or need assistance completing the application process, please email email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and, for all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law. Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.