US Rates Swaps Trade Assistant
- Market rate + bonus
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Trevose Partners Limited
- 10 Feb 17
Our client is one of the world’s most prominent Tier 1 investment banks, serving individual consumers, small and middle market businesses and large corporations with a diverse range of financial products and services. Due to the organic growth of the business as a whole they are currently looking to hire a Trade assistant for their US Rates swaps desk.
This role will be responsible for supporting the US rates swaps trading desk and key accountabilities include:
- Review & booking of corporate actions
- Responsible for trade validation and process End Of Day New Business Reconcilation.
- Trade & instrument amendment – query resolution from trading, documentation and structured trade review
- Market data review
- Query investigations and resolution for all break resolutions
- Collaboration with the change management team on key projects impacting the function
G4 Interest rates experience is absolutely essential, and some exposure to futures, repos, and treasury products would be beneficial. The successful candidates will have strong data manipulation skills including Excel (VBA would be an added benefit) and a high attention to detail. There are opportunities to progress further within the team and the wider middle office, so an appetite to succeed will certainly be rewarded.