Technical Implementation Consultant | Collateral Management – Philadelphia – Excellent Package
- Excellent Package
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Peracto Search
- 23 Sep 16
Peracto’s exclusive client, a high performance global collateral management solution, are looking for an experienced Technical Implementation Consultant to join their talented and exciting team.
Based in Philadelphia this role offers the chance for a Technical Implementation Consultant to join a global team working in the fast evolving domain of Collateral Management. The successful candidate with have the responsibility to lead various implementation projects, analysing clients business requirements and consult/advise how to implement and configure product components of the solution. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most successful businesses working within the FinTech industry today.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- 10+ years of working experience within the finance/software industry.
- Strong knowledge of the finance industry and capital markets – Ideally this will involve collateral management, trading and risk.
- Advanced knowledge structured software deliver/implementation approach.
- A conceptual understand and mapping of business requirements to software components.
- Business/Client facing.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Degree from a top university in economics, finance or computer science.
- Must be a self-starter and an experienced professional.
- Comfortable and enthusiastic about operating as part of a growing global team as well as being able to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and be a good educator (ability to train others).
- Good problem solving skills.
- Leadership qualities.
If this post matches your skillset, experience and career aspirations for your next move please contact Colin Doolan by phone (+44 (0)20 7378 4483) or e-mail (Colin@PeractoSearch.com) for more information and a confidential chat.
Peracto Search is an executive Financial Technology recruitment firm. We are a trusted recruiter to some of the world’s leading Financial, Trading, Software and Consulting companies.
Peracto Search acts an employment agency on this vacancy for further information on the firm please see www.peractosearch.com alternatively for the latest Insights, News and Jobs from the FinTech industry please follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.