TLM Business Analyst
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- EC1 Partners
- 21 Jul 17
We are working with a financial services software provider who supply middle and back office solutions. They are looking for a Business Analyst here in New York City who has an understanding Transaction Lifecycle Management.
We have an exciting new role in a fast paced expanding team who deliver a number of cutting edge middle and back office technologies to the world’s largest banks and asset managers. They need an experienced Business Analyst in New York City who understands middle and back office trade workflows.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Gathering, analysing and documenting business requirements
- Carrying out business analysis and assist developers with business knowledge
- Writing and publishing technical documentation (e.g., Functional Specifications, process flows, and use cases)
- Forming strong relationships and interfacing closely with all functional areas, e.g. Product Managers, Development, and QA to gather data and ensure the final work product complies with expectations
- Experience as a Business Analyst or Consultant within a financial software vendor
- Must know Reconciliation or Post trade lifecycle workflows/ TLM
- Degree educated ideally with a technical background
- Willing to travel to client sites