Senior Project Manager | New York
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Peracto Search
- 09 Sep 16
Peracto’s client, a dynamic powerhouse vendor, is seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to join their high quality team.
The role is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager take the next step up the career ladder. Within the role you can expect to lead, encourage and manage project teams while planning and monitoring the project on a day to day basis. This is an exciting role that will give the Project Manager the responsibility of delivering any and all benefits that will have been presented within the business case for the project. Working alongside some of the top professionals in the business you will be taking a leading role within an organisation that is one of the largest FinTech companies in the world.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Extensive previous professional experience working as a project manager.
- Knowledge of programme/project management methodologies.
- Significant experience of delivering projects which have been delivered to cost, quality and timescale.
- Strong communication skills and confident to use these with both internal and external individuals, organisations and agencies.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Experience of the management and co-ordination of staff.
- Experience of working on multiple packages and projects.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Ability to be a leader even when there is no direct line of command.
- IT literate
- Familiarity with project risk management techniques including formal reviews where risk is put in the context of business benefits and cost of delivery.
- Ability to think innovatively and see the ‘bigger picture’.
- Able to understand customer’s needs and take appropriate action to meet their requirements.
- Strong time management skills and ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
- Technical Skills in one or more of the following would be desirable:
If this post matches your skillset, experience and career aspirations for your next move please contact Will Knight by phone (+44 (0)20 7378 4481) or e-mail (Will@PeractoSearch.com) for more information and a confidential chat.
Peracto Search is an executive Financial Technology recruitment firm. We are a trusted recruiter to some of the world’s leading Financial, Trading, Software and Consulting companies.
Peracto Search acts an employment agency on this vacancy for further information on the firm please see www.peractosearch.com alternatively for the latest Insights, News and Jobs from the FinTech industry please follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.