Senior Director-Program Management
change. The EBU is charged with supporting innovation within our existing LOBs, developing opportunities in the
"whitespace", enhancing our innovation process and understanding customers' technology preferences.
The Senior Director - Program Management, will be responsible for developing the EBU project management organization and will be responsible for:
- Project management of EBU projects and projects that the EBU is running on behalf of MA with the shared services organization.
- Development and formalization of the MA innovation process working with other members of the EBU leadership team.
- Development of dashboards and reporting tools to share the status of EBU initiatives with executive management.
- Promote investigation and application of new technologies and industry trends and foster a culture of continuous improvement.
Emerging Business Unit
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) required, graduate / second-level degree (e.g.
MBA, Master's) preferred.
- Minimum 12 years of related experience.
- Thorough knowledge of project management processes - especially Agile practices - is essential.
- Experience managing cross-function teams.
- Detail-oriented disposition and clear, concise communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of the technologies used in software development
- Knowledge of applied mathematics, finance and credit risk.
- Excellent leadership skills to foster teamwork.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.