VP of Private Equity Business Development Private Equity seeks an experienced Sales professional. Client account focus will be on Institutional accounts in across the US including Pensions, Consultants, Endowment, Foundations, Sovereign Wealth Funds, FoFs, and Large Family Offices.
VP of Business Development will be responsible for creating and managing new business development opportunities. He/she will be responsible for prospecting the target client base and representing the firms’ comprehensive suite of investment opportunities.
• Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of Private Equity Distribution / Fund Marketing experience.
• Experience marketing Real Asset strategies ie: Energy, Infrastructure, Commodities etc Private Equity Funds is ideal
• Candidates will be articulate, possess a high level of oral and written communication skills
Candidate will be enthusiastic, entrepreneurial able to work independently yet work comfortably as part of a global team
• Graduate of recognized university with business related degree in Finance, Accounting, Marketing or Economics. Candidates with MBA/CFA are a plus.
• Given client centric nature of role, may require travel 25 - 50% of the time