Market Risk Management (Emerging Markets & FX)
- Market-based compensation
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Sep 17
Market Risk Management - not Market Risk Reporting - Investment Banking, New York, USA
This is a trading-floor based Market Risk Management role.
The role can be hired at either Associate or Vice-President level.
Responsibilities will include:
- Daily Limit Monitoring.
- Reviews of positions, changes in positions.
- Analyse sensitivities at both trade, and portfolio, levels.
- View stress test results and interpret them.
- VaR analysis.
- Communicate all important findings to senior management.
- Must be fluent in either Spanish or Portuguese - in writing and oratorically.
- Should have experience of Latin American and G10 FX Markets.
- Will have derivatives knowledge and option pricing abilities.
- Full United States working rights are required.
- Please send your CV to email@example.com
Vennbridge is a recruiter that recruits for investment banking and hedge fund clients in the USA and UK.