Lead Java Developer - Equity Derivatives - Pricing & RFQ
- Up to $190,000
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Palm Mason
- 16 Aug 16
Lead Developer, Java, Front-end, Equity Derivatives, Pricing, RFQ, Front Office, Investment Bank
A major Investment Bank, is looking for a Lead Java developer to join their Global Equity Derivatives Pricing and Request for Quote technology team to completely rewrite the platform.
This is a lead application development role with a broad scope within the pricing space covering all areas from pre-trade, price discovery, pricing and trade capture. This individual will be facing off directly to the trading and sales desks as well as working closely with operations to deliver front to back & innovative solutions.
- Contribute to the platform redesign and architecture choices and play an instrumental role in shaping the future of technology for the group.
- Develop on the full stack of the platform - backend is Java/Scala, front-end is HTML5.
- Collaborate with remote development team to build a true global team for the platform.
- Collaborate on Global Equity Derivative Pricing strategy.
- Implement a regression framework to ease the integration with new Quant Analytic library and Valuation Service upgrade.
- Expert in software design and OOP - Java
- 5+ years of building and engineering Risk and/or Pricing Platforms
- Experience with Market Data, Client and Market Connectivity products
- Knowledgeable of options pricing and trading
- Experience working closely with trading desks to deliver the strategic end goals