- New York, NY, USA
- Full time, Permanent
- Synechron Inc.
- 25 Sep 16
Synechron, a recognized leader and expert in building business value for global financial services. We seek to welcome a software engineer to join our integration solutions team and play a key role in developing cutting edge software tools. As a software engineer, you are ideally someone who is passionate about coding and looking for an environment with gifted team of software engineers just like yourself.
Skills & Requirements
- Industry experience writing and debugging C++ code and applications on Unix/Linux platform
- Understanding of data structures concepts and space-time considerations as well as algorithm complexities.
- Expertise in analyzing, designing, and implementing software applications/systems in object oriented programing environment
- Expertise in network/internal communication (TCP/UDP Socket & IPC)
- Familiar with multi-threading development and system performance analysis/enhancement, optimizing data storage and memory utilization
- Candidate will assist in migration and integration efforts by analyzing existing environment and bring solutions to connectivity, multithreading and latency issues
- Candidate will be responsible for developing tools for application components using C++ and/or Java.
- Candidate will develop frameworks
- Candidate will assist QA team in developing and executing manual and automated testing methodologies
- Candidate will review requirements, technical specifications, make recommendations and participate in meetings sessions.
We strongly prefer candidates with a degree in computer science, math or a related field; and who have at least 3 years of professional experience specifically in maintaining C++ language codebases.
Synechron is a recognized leader and expert in building business value for global financial services and Fortune 500 companies. With offices in USA, Canada, UK, The Netherlands, UAE, India, Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan, we provide strategy, architecture, BPM, design solutions and professional services for the implementation of enterprise level data warehouses, data delivery and transactional systems. Our staff of 4500+ employees includes industry-recognized and published experts in Enterprise Architecture, Information Management, Data Warehousing, Integration Architecture, Web services and Business Intelligences