FinTech Product Manager
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Trevose Partners Limited
- 13 Sep 17
My client offers stellar relationship management services to fund managers. They do this by providing a suite of powerful analytics and tools that provide their clients with the data they need to make informed decisions as to where to place their trades. At the same time, all these counterparties can connect and directly engage with their clients. The Product Manager will be working closely with key stakeholders to further enhance the current product line, and make it scalable to meet client’s needs. This person will be responsible for preparing business cases, and proof of concept prototypes.
- Work with clients to gather requirements and produce business requirements along with prototypes.
- Collaborate with IT Project Manager and Clients Services on prioritization and release schedule
- Ensure critical client’s requests are prioritized on a timely fashion.
- Conduct product check point with IT and validate functional requirement before IT starts system architecture and design phase.
- Coordinate with Sales and CS to organize demo session for clients as appropriate to get client feedback
- Arrange necessary education/training session for clients.
- Responsible for functionality, data Integrity and validity of the modules being released.
- Collect client feedback from Sales and CS and capture necessary future enhancements/bugs
- Experience in prime brokerage, hedge fund or at a financial technology company
- Experience Product Management or Business Analysis
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, collaborative and global team environment