Equity Research Associate- Autos
Are you gifted at assessing value and risk? Do you have a passion for Industrials and financial markets? We're looking for someone like that who can:
– conduct valuation analysis within the Autos and Auto Parts sectors
– convert industry knowledge into understandable investment opinions
– build and maintain financial models to evaluate historical information and generate projections
– provide investment recommendations based on modeling, valuation and risk assessments
– remain current on the Industrials sector and market developments to help frame investment strategies
You will be working on the Industrials Research team in New York. Your role will be to perform equity research and analysis of publicly traded companies within the Autos sector. We help our clients identify and access the investments that match their specific objectives.
Your experience and skills
– at least 2 years of experience banking, sell side experience, or buy side experience within the Autos/Industrials sector; alternatively you have 5+ years of experience in the Autos/Industrials industry
-MBA or advanced degree preferred
– a good handle on accounting, including reviewing and interpreting annual reports and financial statements
–Strong understanding of the Autos sector preferred
– an excellent communicator, able to educate through the creation of innovative reports and presentations (you love this stuff, and it shows)
– inquisitive, organized and able to work independently
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.