Equities Client Service Associate
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Trevose Partners Limited
- 24 Jul 17
Our client is a Global Investment Bank with a significant presence around the world, delivering quality solutions to clients across a largely diverse institutional client base to include Pension Funds, Insurance Companies and Alternative Funds houses. They are in need of an Associate to join their Equity Swaps Business as a Client Service representative, to provide high-end client service to their swap counterparties.
- To be the first point of contact for Clients for all operational issues regarding: valuations, settlements, documentation, collateral, audit and account opening.
- Liaise with Front Office trading and Sales on Equity Swap trade booking and resolve any issues that may occur during this process.
- Work closely with the DTCC /MarkitWire Affirmations team and ensure clients are adhering to Fed Guidelines
- Oversee Swap Trade booking ensuring trade details are accurate, and allocated properly
- Work closely with Sales, Business Management to ensure clients and the firm are compliant with Regulatory Rules including, but not limited to, CFTC, EMIR and FCA
- Strong experience working with Equity Swaps or Prime Brokerage
- Strong understand of full trade life cycle for equity swaps
- Understanding of regulatory requirements
- Strong client service ability, including excellent communication skills.
- Degree in Finance or Business is preferred.