Director - U.S. Data Practice
- Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Brickendon Consulting Ltd
- 22 Sep 16
Brickendon is a rapidly growing innovative management & technology consultancy providing solutions to Global Banks and Asset Managers based in New York and London. We have existing projects with a number of banks, asset managers & hedge funds firms across New York to deliver data focused programmes and solutions.
Director - Data Practice
The successful candidate will join as an Director and work as part of a Brickendon’s U.S. Leadership Team to drive practice thought leadership and engagements at our clients.
An overview of sample responsibilities:
- Join as a member of our extended US leadership team
- Advising clients on data management best practice
- Thought leadership within our Data practice
- Managing key stakeholders
- Leading and forging new client relationships
- Driving growth within the Data practice via conferences, public comment via our PR agencies, and managing and marketing our share of voice within the Data space
- RPI / RFP responses and pitches production and presentation to clients.
- Defining data management strategies
- Managing onsite engagements across clients actively managing key risks and issues both for client engagements and for Brickendon
- Supporting, managing and leading team members
- Growing and training our Data Practice teams.
The Data Practice Director will possess the following skills and experience;
- At least 10+ years’ experience in project delivery and 5+ years’ experience in data services (eg, trade, market or reference data management)
- Sound project / programme management skills
- Experience delivering regional and global data focused projects
- Good experience in managing multi-geographical teams/offshore teams.
- Good experience in defining and implementing project and/or BAU processes
- Good experience in implementing and managing complex test automation frameworks.
- Good experience in working with senior level business/stakeholder for delivering high profile projects.
- Experience in financial domain projects. Nice to have: Experience in investment banking projects.
- Designed innovative methodologies/solutions to save money/time/human efforts.
- Previous experience working for a financial services consultancy highly desirable.