Director – Integration Program Manager
Location: New York, NY, USARole/Responsibilities:
Moody's Analytics is seeking an experienced program manager to support the integration planning and, upon close, integration of Bureau van Dijk into Moody's Analytics.
- Coordinate and collaborate with various functions / departments and project teams across multiple, global locations to plan and execute integration planning initiatives
- Develop and manage an integrated program plan, based on detailed workstream project plans, and risks/issues/decisions logs and escalate to senior team members as appropriate
- Prepare steering committee meeting agendas, document meeting outcomes and next steps
- Lead meetings with project team leaders, business stakeholders and manage varying opinions on key subjects and decisions
- Prepare and present project status updates and senior management communications
- Independently identify risks/issues and recommend solutions
- Identify opportunities for improvement (e.g. for operating effectiveness and efficiency) and implement strategic solutions to address business needs
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses, presentations, and special projects as needed
- Identify and implement organizational and project management best practices
- College degree, MBA a plus
- PMP certification preferred
- 10+ years of work experience, preferably in strategy, consulting or project management within the financial services industry
- Ability to deliver work product across multiple virtual teams
- Demonstrated effectiveness leading a team
- Ability to set direction, monitor progress, and ensure that working groups meet project deliverables
- Self-starter who is motivated, organized, and can meet tight deadlines
- Strong results orientation, with a focus on quality and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong ability to adapt and multi-task
- Strong analytical and strategic problem solving skills
- Change Management skills
- Strong MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint skills (Advanced or Expert level preferred)
- Experience using a Project Management tool
- Post-acquisition integration program management experience a plus
- 10-15% travel required
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.