- $ 150K - $200K
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 27 Sep 16
The best of both worlds. Work in a boutique technology firm building the next generation of cloud based Structured finance & Investment analytics for leading Investment Banks, Asset Managers and Hedge Funds.
Developer, Cloud Based Structured Finance & Investment Analytics, $150K to $200K
The firm, a 40+ person tech firm, has become the leading provider of cloud based structured finance & Investment analytics to many of the best fixed income trading teams around the world. There is so much still left to do in terms of product roadmap and growth.
As a developer on the team, you core focus will be on building new cloud based analytics.
There are a number of compelling attributes to this role for the right developers.
- The existing team is very smart. You will work with and learn from some of the smartest developers and quants in the Fixed Income analytics space.
- These roles are very much at the deep end. You will have the opportunity to take greater development responsibility than elsewhere. You will learn, develop new skills and achieve more here in 2-3 years than if you were building analytics at the larger institutions. The firm has a demonstrated track record of transforming developer profiles and skill sets in this way.
- The firm and people really care about the quality of the products they are building. The focus is on building high quality and innovative analytics.
- Degree(s) in Computer Science or related discipline from a leading University.
- Strong interest in cloud computing and the financial markets.