Capital Markets Financial Risk Manager
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 28 Jul 17
A major NY Bank is looking for a Capital Markets – ALM- Liquidity Risk Manager with CCAR risk examination experience. The role is to oversee the banks CCAR, Capital Adequacy and Resolution and Recovery plans for its front office capital markets businesses.
- The role is to analyze the banks’ capital markets strategy
- Assess the bank’s core business lines
- Assess and oversee the banks’ risk in conducting capital markets business (trading products, liquidity, market competition, profitability, capital adequacy)
- Assess and oversee the banks risk controls, risk policies, and risk appetite
- Meet regularly with the banks senior line managers and C-Level management to:
- review the current performance of business units
- Assess performance versus budgeted expectations
- Review each business unit’s business plans and strategies
- Must have 5-10 years of experience conducting risk assessments of financial institutions. CCAR, Capital Adequacy, Resolution and Recovery.
- Must have an understanding of the Capital Market, Sales and Trading, Funding and Liquidity operations of financial institutions.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of Capital Markets products
- Must bring an understanding of the current competitive environment
- Must be able to understand the drivers behind the banks earnings and profitability
- Must be able to use risk metrics to develop risk assessment studies of:
- Balance Sheet Analysis
- Risk Weighted Assets
- Economic Capital
- Capital Allocation
- Must have superior communication skills and the ability to identify and communicate the banks strategy and risk to both internal managers and regulators.
Keywords: CCAR, CAP, Risk Assessment, Business Analysis, Capital Markets, Sales and Trading, Trading room, Risk Governance, Investment Banking, Funding, Liability Management, Cash Management, Policy, Process, Risk Management, Strategy
Please refer to Job #22782 - and send MS Word attached resume to email@example.com