CFTC & SEC Swap Dealer - OTC Derivatives Analyst!
- 0 + Competitive
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Sia Partners
- 21 Aug 17
Sia Partners in NYC is now hiring a CFTC & SEC Swap Dealer - OTC Derivatives Analyst!
- Undertake various client engagements and ensure consistent delivery of superior client service; this includes leading and assuming responsibility for high quality deliverables while respecting established timeframes and budget.
- Participate with the development of the firm’s OTC Derivatives business internally through training, publishing and gaining industry knowledge
- Keep up to date on the regulatory environment and industry practices
- Analyst will be expected to develop and present project proposals to new and existing clients
- When on an assignment, utilize best practices to identify project scope, identify risks, collect statuses and report regularly to stakeholders
- Analyze OTC derivative business processes and controls, and provide remediation recommendations where necessary
- Interact with Front Office personnel on a daily basis to collect and analyze business requirements and efficiently complete ad-hoc assignments
- Extensive knowledge of the CFTC and/or SEC Swap Dealer rules (3-5 years)
- Knowledge of or experience with the NFA examination process
- Industry-wide knowledge of the OTC Derivatives markets and the application of Dodd-Frank
- Solid knowledge of the history and current status of all CFTC and SEC rules as well as the new NFA requirements
- Experience planning, conducting and reviewing audits/examinations a plus
- Strong academic background and knowledge of the capital markets (MBA/CFA a plus)
- Outstanding team player, autonomous, dynamic, result oriented, rigorous and committed
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and able to communicate complex ideas to all areas of the business
- Flexibility, able to execute against tight deadlines, work with minimum supervision, exercise independent judgment and prioritize work