Business Analyst - Regulatory Compliance
- New York, NY, USA
- Full time, Permanent
- Synechron Inc.
- 27 Sep 16
Synechron is a recognized leader and expert in building business value for global financial services, is currently searching for a senior business analyst with experience in regulatory compliance and change related technology implementations, especially in wealth management, investment banking or trading systems.
- Experience in capital markets especially in wealth management or investment or portfolio management
- Proven delivery and Implementation experience in regulatory space
- Candidate will be responsible for requirements management, current state definition, future state design, change management and implementation
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered across multiple sources, reconcile variances and recommend proposals to senior management and key stakeholders
- Experience in design, development and implementation of complex requirements
- Work closely with developers and testers to ensure requirements and functional designs are translated accurately into working technical designs and that test plans and scripts serve customer needs.
- Strong problem solving skills knowledge of multiple analysis techniques in a change environment
- The ability to communicate to a variety of audiences across business function and level and tailor messages appropriately
Synechron is a recognized leader and expert in building business value for global financial services and Fortune 500 companies. With offices in USA, Canada, UK, The Netherlands, UAE, India, Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan, we provide strategy, architecture, BPM, design solutions and professional services for the implementation of enterprise level data warehouses, data delivery and transactional systems. Our staff of 4500+ employees includes industry-recognized and published experts in Enterprise Architecture, Information Management, Data Warehousing, Integration Architecture, Web services and Business Intelligences