Business Analyst - Agile Expert
- New York, NY, USA
- Full time, Permanent
- Synechron Inc.
- 21 Sep 16
Synechron is a recognized leader and expert in building business value for global financial services, is currently searching for a senior business analyst with experience in technology implementations, especially in wealth management, investment banking or trading systems.
- Requirements Gathering – candidate will be responsible for requirements management, current state definition, future state design, change management and implementation
- Experience in full life cycle software implementation
- Data Analysis and Interpretation - the ability to critically evaluate information gathered across multiple sources, reconcile variances and recommend proposals to senior management and key stakeholders
- Proven experience working in a agile methodology
- Business Case Development – proven project and modelling skills, to represent information in forms that enhance decision making and communications
- Strong problem solving skills knowledge of multiple analysis techniques in a change environment
- Excellent Communication Skills - the ability to communicate to a variety of audiences across business function and level and tailor messages appropriately
Synechron is a recognized leader and expert in building business value for global financial services and Fortune 500 companies. With offices in USA, Canada, UK, The Netherlands, UAE, India, Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan, we provide strategy, architecture, BPM, design solutions and professional services for the implementation of enterprise level data warehouses, data delivery and transactional systems. Our staff of 4500+ employees includes industry-recognized and published experts in Enterprise Architecture, Information Management, Data Warehousing, Integration Architecture, Web services and Business Intelligences