Specific activities for the Marketing Associate will include:
- Help identify product and process improvements to retain and grow customers
- Define and write business objectives, procedures/policies and requirements for projects or enhancements
- Support development teams to ensure successfully execution of requirements and project delivery
- Regularly interact with Sales, Customer Service and Product Operations to provide exceptional customer service
- Coordinate across the Content division to ensure successful implementation and operational standards.
- Develop an understanding of ratings and data flow by analyzing daily operations of Moodys.com, RDS, and other data analytics products
- Proactively identify meaningful process improvement opportunities that add to efficiencies and decrease cost
- Own and regularly present educational user materials to internal and external customers
Moody's Content Distribution team manages the display and distribution of research, data and analytics on Moodys.com and other related channels. The group has recently launched new versions of our ratings delivery services and continues to integrate and distribute more content from our subsidiaries to create a world class customer experience
- BA/BS in Economics, Finance, Computer Science, Library Sciences, Engineering or any related technical field
- 2+ years experience understanding, communicating, and prioritizing technology business requirements in a role such as Product Manager or Program Manager
- Prior experience at a financial technology firm, financial institution or other data-intensive setting is a plus
- Prior Sales or Customer Specialist experience
- Strong track-record demonstrating critical thinking, resourcefulness and initiative
- Ability to break down complex problems and summarize findings to varied audiences
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills, strong analytical and presentation skills
- Exceptional organizational and planning ability
- Experience with web analytics and Agile development processes
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.