- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Aug 17
Assistant Director Research
Location: New York, NY, USA
- Conducting sophisticated theoretical and empirical research on measurements of credit risk, fixed income valuation, commercial real estate research, and enterprise risk management
- Coordinating with financial researchers and data analysts on research projects
- Providing research support to the firm's prototype implementation and software development activities
- Assisting our marketing and client service teams and clients on the education and implementation of risk management technology
- Present research findings to technical and non-technical audiences internally and externally
- You will be part of the Quantitative Research Team
- Ph. D., or have completed all coursework required by a Ph.D. program, in Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Statistics or a closely related field
- 2+ years of research experience in asset pricing and/or corporate finance
- Experience with statistical analysis and programming tools such as SAS, R, or Matlab
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.