Application Support FX Platform
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 23 Sep 16
A fintech firm in NY is looking for a sharp BS in Engineering/Computer Science with 1-2 years of experience for its web based post-trade processing platform.
A fintech firm in NY is looking for a sharp BS in Engineering/Computer Science with 1-2 years of experience for its web based post-trade processing platform. The firm has created an electronic automated clearing network service for OTC and Listed Transactions that allows FX trading counterparties (banks, broker/dealers, asset managers and e-commerce firms) to identify trade discrepancies, highlight trade exceptions, manage pre-trade credit risk, aggregate, net and match trades, and automates post trade processing and regulatory reporting.
- Primary point person for any trading and or technical issues with Institutional clients
- Maintain and monitor internet connectivity and messaging between firm and clients
- Troubleshoot all technology incidents-from initial notification, response, updates and system recovery.
- Manage and monitor the firm’s response to incidents and serve as the primary point of contact for the firm’s clients impacted by the incident.
- Work closely with clients, IT, Product Management and Quantity Assurance teams
- Meet with clients to discuss technical and application issues
- 1-3 years of technical application support of web based post trade financial applications
- Must have technical experience (database applications, MQ, Email, FTP and SMTP)
- Must have strong MS, Excel and Windows skills
- Must have understanding of the trade lifecycle (processing, settlement, reconciliation and confirmation)
- Must be able to work in a time sensitive trading room environment
- Must be able to effectively resolve client issues
- Must have superior communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task
Keywords: Technical Support, Trading Systems, Application Support, Incident Management FX Trading, Middle Office, Back Office
Please refer to Job #22311 - and send MS Word attached resume to firstname.lastname@example.org