Accounts Payable Coordinator
- Competitive Base + Bonus
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Jan 17
A nationally recognized full service investment bank and asset management firm focused solely on growth companies and their investors has an immediate position available for a Accounts Payable Coordinator.
A full service investment banking firm has an immediate opening in its Accounting department for an Accounts Payable Coordinator. Job duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the accuracy and timely processing of all vendor invoice payments,
- The preparation and consolidation of all back-up documentation to substantiate payment,
- The submission of vendor payments to the controller for verification and review.
- Processing of travel & entertainment expenses
- The timely administration of all A/P related functions.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 3-5 years A/P experience (within a broker/dealer a major plus)
- A familiarity of accounting systems such as MAS 500 and Concur (or other expense related systems)
- Two years of college (with an emphasis in accounting or business administration would be a plus)