CCAR Regulatory Manager - Southeastern US
- Manhattan, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 23 Jun 17
A Global banking firm is seeking a CCAR Regulatory Manager for their Southeastern US location.
Global banking firm located in Southeastern US.
- Serve as manager/lead within the Bank's MIS Regulatory Reporting department.
- Responsible for the development, production, automation, and governance of different Regulatory reports including the FR-Y14Ms, and FR-Y14Qs, Call Report, FR Y9C, FFIEC 009.
- Maintain a working knowledge of enterprise data warehouses for the purposes to automating regulatory reports.
- Ability to interpret business and technical instructions into SQL.
- An adequate understanding of SR 15-19 requirements for Large Non-Complex Banks and the regulatory reporting expectations.
- Maintains integrity of informational processes, from documentation of procedures to organization of multiple informational projects.
- Conducts independent research and analysis and special projects in support of informational initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering or related discipline; MBA or postgraduate degree is a plus.
- Required 5+ years' experience in dealing with Financial Reporting or Regulatory Reporting in a data environment.
- Experience with US Regulatory Reporting including CCAR, FR Y-14 M/Q, FR Y-9C, FFIEC 009, Basel III.
- Advanced SQL and PL/SQL desired. SAS and Python is a plus.
Base salary commensurate with experience, bonus, benefits.