Computer Programming C++
- $ 250K+
- Long Island City, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 30 Sep 16
Join an R&D team of approximately 200 very smart computer programmers and researchers focused on applying their computing and scientific talents to modelling and trading the financial markets.
Computer Programming - Quantitative Finance - Hedge Fund $250K+
The R&D team is the nucleus of this Hedge Fund. The fund and the team can be characterised as being very non "wall street". They enjoy and promote a collegiate, supportive and academic culture.
As a computer programmer, you will work closely with researchers on solving some extremely hard and exciting problems in the quantitative trading domain.
The firm has one of the highest retention rates in this industry (and what would be across many other industries ). Their compensation philosophy & benefits policies (typically above market) and long term approach to team members has given the firm one of the highest retention rates compared to any industry.
• Outstanding academic background in a Computer Science and or Quantitative Discipline.
• Expert programming skills (C++ Unix Environment)
• 2-5 years experience from any industry.
• Enjoy working in an academic and research led organisation.