- North Brunswick, NJ, USA
- Full time, Contract
- Synechron Inc.
- 21 Aug 17
About Synechron: Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $350 million firm based in New York. Founded in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 5,000+ professionals operating in 16 countries world-wide, it has presence across the USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. For more details, visit us at http://www.synechron.com. Synechron Inc. is looking for a MIFID Business Analyst for one of its financial clients in North Brunswick, NJ and this is a long term engagement.
Primary Skills *
• Classic BA skills (eliciting requirements, dissecting BRD & creating use cases/ functional specifications)
• Strong understanding of Capital Markets
• Background in regulations like EMEA, MIFID etc.
• Understanding of workflows and rule engines, and typical needs of upstream and downstream consumers. Ability to suggest stubs to reduce dependencies on external system for testing.
• Understanding of testing lifecycle and experience in test data creation and exposure to tools involved therein. Experience in facilitating UAT and gaining sign-off.
• Strong articulation, liaising and facilitation skills. Ability to get things done.
Desired Secondary Skills *
•Basic understanding of technologies such as Java, .net, etc.
•Experience with Equity
•Experience with FX products.