Client Services Analyst
- Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 24 Sep 16
This Client Services Analyst role is a dynamic client services role with a technical aspect. Directly communicating with brokers and traders, providing first level support.
Growing Top Tier Broker Dealer located in Jersey City. This Client Services Analyst role is a dynamic client services role with a technical aspect. Directly communicating with brokers and traders, providing first level support.
- Involvement with internal and external client engagement for new implementations
- First level support for both external and internal contacts for trader on-boarding for the SEF
- Daily involvement in the on-boarding and off-boarding of users to the SEF working closely with Compliance, Global Reference Data team and Market Administrators
- Responsible for maintaining the complete external customer implementation process (e.g. establish customer contacts, network/infrastructure, security, legal, software, testing, training, live date coordination)
- Responsible for coordinating/preparing user and technical documentation
- Day-to-day responsibilities of internal and external post-live monitoring including user and system activity
- Responsible for first line support, either direct or via Help Desk, including problem resolution, escalation, communication, follow-up, logging, trending and overall problem ownership
- Maintenance of fundamental data for some applications
- Maintenance of information in customer databases
- Administration of static data (e.g. setup of new users and new customer accounts)
- Coordinate customer upgrades, cutovers and new releases, which includes customer site maintenance
- Involvement with new product initiatives (e.g. support requirements, support flow etc.)
- Involvement with risk analysis and product improvement - including analysing potential areas of risk, product improvement/enhancement, industry threats, market pressures and competition
- Identify projects to fill in gaps between IT and the business
- Team player
- User-focused and strong relationship management
- Learning capacity
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills - oral, written and presentation
- Product / process management skills
- Strong organization skills
- Strong technical background
- Strong with all Microsoft Office applications including high level of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong understanding of current customer networks.
- Strong overall comprehension of customer and internally supported products and systems.
Competitive Compensation + Bonus + Benefits