Employees may be provided direct access to customer financial data and must treat and maintain such data with complete confidentiality to ensure ongoing regulatory compliance.
- Follow schedule in project / task tracking system including awareness of goal dates, pro-active communication and clear documentation of the progress of an item
- Assist in creating and maintaining Requirements for all primary new and existing product features and functionality
- Serve as a primary resource for subject matter / decision making related to Business Process functionality related to the Lending Cloud products
- Serve as the primary resource to plan and coordinate in-house training as new business process enhancements move to Professional Services upon product release
- Assist in creating and maintaining prototypes / wireframes for product features and functionality as needed
- Assist in providing feedback around Lending Cloud Style guidelines and enforcing their consistency in the Lending Cloud products
- Coordinate with internal and external customers / resources around product / feature review and feedback
- Assist in Quality Assurance test plan validation
- Assist in Solution Validation for all new and existing Lending Cloud product features and functionality
- Review and provide direction / feedback on supporting product materials such as Quick Reference Guides; Release Notes; Help references; etc.
- Proficient in, or able to quickly grasp applicable business processes and functions (Business Process Reengineering, Strategic Planning and Analysis)
- Ability to create Estimates of Work to estimate time required to fulfill user requests
- Ability to work with multiple hardware and software platforms at an intermediate+ skill level
- Document time associated with each assigned task in accordance to company standards
- Continued Learning in Business Process Improvements, Requirement Documentation, Quality Assurance, Prototypes / Wireframes, Project Management / SharePoint processes, banking/finance/lending and Lending Cloud products
- Other duties as assigned
ERS WebEquity Solutions
What qualifications will our Business Analyst need to have?
- 4 years BA/BS degree is preferred or the equivalent in work experience
- 3 to 5+ years of hands-on system analysis or Project Management experience
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Products (Word / Excel / PowerPoint / Visio), SharePoint, and prototyping tools
- Familiar with one or more SDLC approaches such as waterfall, SCRUM, Kanban, etc.
- Experience with developing, documenting and maintaining operational policies and procedures, including designing and documenting detailed process flows, operational performance, metric standards and reports
- Experience with requirements documentation practices (use cases, user stories, etc.)
- Experience with user interface prototyping
- Experience articulating and interpreting technical and system-related information to individuals at all levels of an organization (issue, problem and conflict resolution)
- Experience with eliciting requirements from various personalities across organizational and geographical boundaries
- Ability to multi-task, balance priorities, work within tight deadlines and research and understand details, and their potential impacts on existing systems
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Ability to take direction from senior technical staff
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Financial experience / knowledge beneficial
- Strong communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Customer-focused, positive attitude required
- Great organizational and follow-up skills are required
- CSS / HTML / SQL skills a plus
- Ability to travel up to 10-20% as needed
What cultural characteristic are we looking for in our Business Analyst?
- Intellectually curious
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively engage and convey ideas to cross -functional technical and non-technical teams as well as senior level business executives
- Constant ability to maintain a cool and focused persona under pressure, in relatively ambiguous and complex situations in order to establish rapport quickly and adjust behavior to adapt to the working styles and perspectives of others
- Ability to work after hours to accommodate the release schedule of our software and the operational needs of our customers
- Ingenuity, creativity, and imagination
- Ability to comprehend and apply abstract concepts
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Interested in learning new technologies and tools in order to develop best practices.
- Have a highly energetic, flexible, and driven personality
- Be able to adapt quickly in a rapid, changing environment
- Possess strong conceptual, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Produce high quality deliverables
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.