UI Java Developer for Compliance IT# 090274
The Compliance and Regulatory Affairs IT platform is the foundation for the Compliance control framework which delivers Compliance support to all Business and Shared Services functions. This is in order to protect the reputation of the Bank and to comply with all applicable internal and external policies, rules and regulations. Position Limit Monitoring is an interesting function with Compliance pertaining to surveillance of Futures & Options position limit monitoring as mandated by CFTC and US Regulated Exchanges. Existing Position Limit Monitoring regulation is expected to expand in 2017 to accommodate new regulation from CFTC and MIFID II.
Compliance IT is seeking highly talented UI developer to join the Exchange Limit Monitoring IT team and provide technical expertise in developing the next generation surveillance platform for the domain.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories and mockup optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces (Toolset: Balsamiq, Framer.js, Quartz Composer).
- Develop services to implement business logic using Java 8.
- Interact with delivery project managers and specialists and ensure the timely implementation against the IT product roadmap and strategy.
- Manage and control applications and components as products and champion the delivery of world class features to the business.
- Contribute to and promote technical standards & procedures. Improve monitoring of systems and hardware in order to proactively manage the environment.
- Collaborate with peer Technology teams (e.g. OS Engineering, Storage, Networks and Systems Management).
- Remain open and alert to latest technology opportunities.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- 5 yrs. of overall IT experience.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in UX design with experience in UI rendering in desktop and handheld devices.
- Proficient in various protocols, like Web Services, MQ, FTP/FTPS HTTP/HTTPS.
- Proficient knowledge in source code control systems (SVN).
- Extensive Knowledge of SQL and database platforms (Oracle preferred).
- Knowledge of responsive UI design and multi platform UI development.
- An understanding of project-development planning and management practices e.g. Agile/Scrum development.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- An open mind and the ability to learn, teach and adapt quickly.
- A passion for technology.
- Experience of Agile practices and processes (e.g. SCRUM, KANBAN) as a plus.
For more information visit Technology Careers