Physical Security Delivery Manager # 092392
Physical Security Delivery Manager, working within the Network & Physical Secure Product Management team with responsibility for the project delivery and service roll-out to new locations within the Physical Identity and Access Management (PIAM) and Physical Access Control (PAC) service area.
The Physical Network Security Delivery Manager role is a key role within IT and requires interaction with partners at all levels in Business (Group Business Support Service) and across IT, the products have global reach and are of critical importance to the firm’s building access and monitoring controls.
- Challenging and interesting position with the opportunity to deliver in a global team the firm’s global physical security services to all regions and further develop the services
- You will provide technical expertise for assigned services from portfolio; identify and develop new requirements for the services to ensure ever growing value from product and services portfolio
- You have the possibility to lead integration of products provided by different vendors to a seamless, end-2-end services
- Possibility to handle the roll-out of new or adopted services on a global level in alignment with business
- You will ensure a sustainable and professional partner management on all seniority levels on IT- and business-side
- You will handle products / platforms life-cycle and maintain specific roadmaps while ensuring conformity to regulatory environment
- You will have the responsibility for audit and compliance areas such as oversight and delivery of internal and/or external audit actions ensuring timely and high quality delivery as well as resolution of audit and compliance actions/issues
- You will develop, negotiate and monitor Operational Level Agreement (OLA), coordinating with Service Management and act as single point of contact for system integrators needing specific details
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You hold a graduate degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent
- You have a consistent track record of minim. 5+ years’ in a similar role in Technology Infrastructure (e.g. Engineering, Integration, Product Management, Business Analyst, Solution Architect), with Physical Security
- You possess deep understanding of security principles and/or profound experience on engineering/architectural level in the area of Physical Security for large enterprises in the following technology areas: Physical Identity and Access Management and Physical Access Control systems
- You possess sound expertise in program, project and financial management
- You have experience working in an international and highly complex environment with a high level of cultural awareness
- You have fluent language skills in English