Analytics Consultant 2
- Charlotte, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Wells Fargo US
- 19 Sep 17
Analytics Consultant 2
Candidates will work directly with partners, responsible for identifying and defining business requirements and translating business needs into moderately complex analysis and recommendations. Peform analysis of finding and trends using statistical analysis, modeling, process documentation, etc. Identifies and recommends potential data sources; compiles and mines data from multiple, cross functional sources. Develop specific, customized reports, ad hoc analysis and/or data visualizations. Ensure adherence to data management/data governance regulations and policies. May provide guidance with less experienced specialists/consultants. May partner with technology and/or other business groups.
The Wholesale Loan Services Data, Metrics and Analytics team supports WLS leadership in all their data and reporting needs. Candidates for this position must also possess the following:
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following, and adhering to and if applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 4+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both; or a BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 2+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to cleanse and prep data for reporting using tools such as Alteryx and integrate with Tableau dashboards
- Experience blending data from multiple data sources
- 1+ years experience working with Tableau 10.1 or greater
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.