Principal Architect/Technical Architect
- Richfield, MN, USA
- Full time, Permanent
- Synechron Inc.
- 27 Sep 16
About Synechron Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $350 million firm based in New York. Founded in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 5,000+ professionals operating in 16 countries world-wide, it has presence across the USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. For more details, visit us at http://www.synechron.com/ Synechron Inc is seeking Principal Architect for it’s financial client in Richfield, MN. This is a contract/contract to perm role.
Synechron Inc is seeking Principal Architect for it’s financial client in Richfield, MN. This is a contract/contract to perm role.
- Principal Architect with strategic and influencing experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives in wealth management and lending business.
- A proven architecture leader in Lending domain who has lead large lending initiatives.
- Facilitates research, design, development, and integration of technology architectures and plans to align with business strategy, goals, and objectives.
- In response to specific problems/opportunities as well as overall business objectives, formulates conceptual architectural options and communicates choices to multiple audiences. Assists senior managers in developing the IT vision and strategy;
- Works with development team to implement solutions.
- Architect with leadership and hands-on experience in strategic analysis and enterprise-wide technology
- Excellent presentation and communication skills; experience presenting to senior executive management to get buy in for initiatives needed in order to reach long-term goals; formulates conceptual architectures and communicates architectural vision, goals, and design objectives to multiple audiences on business and technology side.
- Ability to work independently: evaluate existing needs; set appropriate objectives and priorities; initiate business line relationships; drive to results-oriented architectures and roadmaps
- Leads the development of technology strategies and roadmaps for emerging technologies, evaluating usefulness, and making recommendations regarding selected technologies.
- Detailed knowledge of application development and testing tools, processes, standards, and best practices (including the areas of application performance and production management)
- Significant experience with the tools and presentation formats necessary for documenting, communicating, and presenting architectural concepts and application roadmaps to both business and technology groups.
- Subject matter expert on product and vendor evaluation. Participates in evaluation of vendor products to determine conformance with bank technical standards and appropriate fit with business needs.
- Monitors and maintains compliance with Enterprise Architecture, Technology Standards, and Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Planning.
- At least 10 years experience with the concepts, philosophies and tools behind the architecture, design of applications, information and underlying information technologies.
- At least 5 years experience in architecting the high availability online platforms for financial industry using latest web technologies.
- Experience in lending, mortgage or wealth management domains is a big plus.
- Experience with Enterprise regulatory and compliance solutions
- Experience with Agile Development Methodology
- Experience with Information security management