Location: Waltham, MA, USA
- This role is responsible for managing a software product from development to release, assessing the market and defining a product strategy through coordination with internal teams, as well as soliciting and implementing internal and external client feedback.
- Writes product specifications/user stories, conducts feature and theme based market research with clients, and works with engineering to develop the product with limited supervision.
- Guides, mentors or possibly supervisors junior product analysts.
- Ablity to support clients and IS projects as well as Sales opportunities on a set of features or solutions. Supports the product manager.
- Manage a software product from development through release to the market.
- Assist the product management team in assessing the market and defining strategy for that product.
- Focus on assessing client needs and feature functionality and implementing those requirements by working directly with engineering to define and develop the product.
- Facilitate internal communications and solicit product feedback from internal and external sources.
- Ensure business suitability and user satisfaction based on product feedback.
- Assist in providing client product support.
- May manage Product Analysts.
- Typically requires at least 8 years of analyst experience in the financial services and risk management software industry.
- Detail-oriented and ability to manage multiple projects. Ability to work in a cross-functional team and influence decisions.
- Bachelors required, Master degree in Business, Economics, Finance or a related field preferred.
- This position requires the individual to be available to provide periodic evening and weekend on call support in line with business needs.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.