Assistant Director - Project Manager
- Act as primary client contact during implementation phase commencing with the transition of an account via a Sales debriefing to the Implementations group and ensure compliance with and delivery on all contractual commitments. This will include new customers as well as contracts with existing customers for additional modules, enhancements, etc.
- Conduct Implementation Planning Meeting. Gain understanding of customer organization, goals and objectives and work with customer to identify and assign tasks and responsibilities to customer project team and our organization to meet implementation goals. Create project plan and project timeline (Gantt).
- Coordinate company resources necessary to fulfill implementation requirements including: Systems Implementations deliverables, Client Services support and tracking of customer activity and core application training. Provide written documentation covering customer requirements.
- Monitor project activity at customer site and within company via regular status meetings to keep project on track. Escalate potential problems to both company and client Executive Sponsor to avoid delays and attain goals.
- Oversee the implementation of the project on a daily basis (may include multiple projects) with regard to time, budget and quality.
- Schedule client training sessions with appropriate company training sessions with evaluation surveys to customers to determine satisfaction level of the service.
- Attain customer signatures/approvals for all specifications and implementation ' account to Client Services.
- Schedule and execute the 3 Month Audit utilizing appropriate company resources based on product sales stage either behind the scenes or face to face with customers.
- Educate the Client Services group on each new account referencing the materials in the customer file.
- Field product enhancement requests during implementation phase and track as Out of Scope. Ensure client awareness of potential add-on costs. Coordinate definition, scoping, and costs of Out of Scope enhancements with appropriate company resources. Communicate such to client as well as to appropriate company resources.
- Other duties as assigned.
Structured Analytics and Valuation
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics or Finance or related field required Experience with project planning tools and metric-driven approach to managing projects, enterprise software delivery preferred
- Experience managing senior technologists and analysts Excellent client management skills
- Experience in an operational role in a Professional Services environment preferred
- Possesses a strong understanding of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment, remaining flexible, and being proactive, resourceful, and efficient with a high level of professionalism
- Ability to manage multiple assignments, priorities, and multitask
- Team focus
- A problem-solving approach to research Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Excellent organizational and written/oral communication skills
- Should be willing to travel as needed (expected to be approximately 25%)
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.