Online Banking Representative
The Online Banking Representative is a new role at Cambridge Savings Bank. The successful candidate will be reponsible for performing a variety of duties related to processing, setting up, and maintaining the Consumer & Business Online Banking, Funds Transfer, Telephone Banking, eStatements and bill payment products. Includes processing applications, troubleshooting and resolving problems for both business and consumer electronic products. Perform functions according to established policies and procedures in compliance with regulatory requirements.
Key Result Areas:
- First line contact for troubleshooting EBS issues to include: Consumer & Business Online Banking, Funds Transfer products, eStatements, Bill Pay, Telephone Banking, Mobile Banking, and online Wire Transfer services.
- Monitor and process consumer mobile deposit applications on a daily basis. Process customer limit increases when requested by the branch for both consumer and business mobile deposit.
- Responsible for reviewing and processing Online Banking applications and creating agreements in DNA. Performing file maintenance as necessary to set up and maintain Online Banking customers in accordance to applicable procedures.
- Responsible for creating and sending correspondence upon completion of application process for Consumer & Business Online Banking customers, in accordance to applicable procedures.
- Responsible for setting up Bill Pay accounts through Administrative site for Business Online Banking customers. In addition monitor exception Bill Pay accounts and work directly with Online Banking Product Manager to resolve the issue.
- Work with all third party vendors to trouble shoot any product issues with Online Banking products.
- Responsible for processing Online Banking eStatement report weekly by creating account records in the ISDOC system. Performing file maintenance as necessary to code accounts in DNA from paper to electronic statements. Also monitor eStatement accounts ISDOC system for applicable modifications.
- Responsible for identifying and closing Online Banking, PFM, and Bill Pay records from daily closed account report, through DNA and the Online Banking and Business Online Banking Admin sites.
- Set-up new Telephone Banking agreements and add or delete accounts from existing Phone Bank agreements in DNA.
- On a monthly basis responsible for closing inactive Online Banking and Business Online Banking agreements in DNA and through the Online Banking and Business Online Banking Administrative sites.
- Responsible for removing BOB/Online Banking applications from hard copy or Word files according to the daily closed account report.
- Assist with testing and implementation of any new Electronic Banking products.
- Gather and prepare documents for quarterly FDICIA testing.
- Act as back-up to functions within the department as needed.
- Maintain files for Business Online Banking applications.
- Provide support to Banking Centers and Customer Contact Center and resolve Online Banking issues.
- Answer customer questions, inquiries and complaints as needed.
- Perform duties according to bank policy and procedures.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees and customers.
- Contribute to the effective team management of all bank problems, issues, and opportunities.
- Perform other duties as required.
- High school education.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years Electronic Banking experience or equivalent work experience.
- Internet/Word/Excel proficiency.
- Strong communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy coupled with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently in fast paced environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong business communication skills, to include both written and oral.
- Ability to read and interpret internal bank forms and documents i.e. signature cards, computer generated reports, negotiable instruments, computer forms, etc.
- Ability to identify problems and find solutions to EBS difficulties and errors.
- Ability to maintain a high level of quality customer service.
- Provide support to the Customer Contact Center, Banking Centers and Cash Management areas.
- Ability to market Electronic Banking products.
- Have the ability to solve problems quickly and make decisions in an independent manner seeking assistance from EBS Management as needed.
The above description covers the most significant major responsibilities but does not exclude other occasional responsibilities and accountabilities the inclusion of which would be in conformity with the major purpose of this job.
Alewife – Cambridge, Massachusetts
About Cambridge Savings Bank:
Cambridge Savings Bank is a full-service financial institution with approximately $3.4 billion in assets that is committed to improving the quality of life in the communities it serves. One of the oldest and largest community banks in Massachusetts, Cambridge Savings Bank offers a full line of individual and business banking services and has branches located in Cambridge, Acton, Arlington, Bedford, Belmont, Burlington, Concord, Lexington, Newton, and Watertown.