Client Services Director, Asset Management Technology - Boston
- USD175000 - USD250000 per annum + Bonus
- Boston, MA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 22 Sep 16
Client Services Director - Asset Management Technology - Boston, MA ROLE: Client Services Director DOMAIN: Asset Management / Trading System Technology LOCATION: Boston, MA COMPENSATION: $175k-$250k base + Bonus + Relocation
Client Services Director - Asset Management Technology - Boston
A financial technology vendor focused on trading system technology is looking for a Client Services Director to join their team, managing a book of both new and existing customers. The major focus of this role is to ensure a high quality of implementations, customer satisfaction, and long-term retention of customers.
As the Client Services Director you would be responsible for:
- Functional oversight of a staff of up to 15 implementation managers, product managers, and relationships managers, including staffing and utilization,
- Participation in the Sales process by helping with presentations to clients and answering SOW questions,
- Complete account and implementation reviews (review implementation status, work closely with clients, oversee ultimate delivery, and handle "at-risk" project situations),
- Serving as liaison to Sales, Product Management, Engineering & QA, and other departments as needed to champion needs and resolve issues.
We are ideally looking for someone who has worked in a senior Client Services position within a financial technology firm, as you will have the shortest ramp-up time at this company. 5+ years of financial services technology is a minimum; overall we're looking for a seasoned professional with at least 10 years of overall experience.
This is a permanent position with aggressive compensation (Up to $250k base + bonus) and relocation to Boston available. If you would like to learn more about this opportunity please submit your up to date resume to this advertisement or contact Kyle Greenleaf at Huxley Associates. Thanks!
SKILLS: Client Services, Director, manager, implementation, customer, client, retention, sales, product management, engineering, QA, policies, procedures, utilization, financial, asset, investment, trading, account reviews, revenue, budgeting, SOW, RFP, FIX.