- Boston, MA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Wellington Management Company, LLP
- 24 Jul 17
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
Fixed Income Product Management (FIPM) has a position opening for an Administrative Assistant supporting a team of Investment Directors, Portfolio Specialists, and Product Management Analysts. The FIPM group is responsible for product development and marketing, investment integrity and risk management, and general business management for the firm's fixed income portfolios. The Administrative Assistant provides intense logistical support and creation and maintenance of marketing materials in order to leverage the group's time. The ideal candidate is a highly detail-oriented administrative professional with a positive attitude and service orientation who enjoys multi-tasking in a busy, data-rich team environment.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- International and domestic travel itineraries and arrangements
- Extensive logistical coordination of meetings with various constituencies and proactive calendar management
- Diligent telephone coverage with gate-keeping expectations
- Handling daily mail, file systems, expense reporting, etc.
- Coordinating and producing materials including daily reports, market data information, meeting prep packets, research materials, and confidential internal documents
- Preparing client-facing documents and presentation materials in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat
- Daily reporting and spreadsheet responsibilities
- Obtaining information using various applications and market data services
- Organizing and hosting team events
- Providing back-up for other department support positions as needed
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Prior support experience; investment industry background/interest will be viewed favorably
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, & PowerPoint)
- Prior experience with Adobe Acrobat preferred
- Strong service orientation, solid judgment, professionalism and proactive problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail orientation and a general comfort in a data-rich environment
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization abilities
- Flexibility, ability to work under deadlines, and a sense of humor
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at Wellington@icareerhelp.com .