Quantitative Statistical Modeler-Automated Trading Strategies
- Chicago, IL, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 17 Aug 16
A Proprietary trading firm in Chicago is looking for a Quantitative Statistical Modeler to join a small quantitative research team that tweaks and enhances algorithmic trading strategies for its automated trading activities.
- Development, research, maintenance and risk management of quantitative high frequency automated equity trading strategies.
- Improve the performance of existing strategies with techniques from machine learning and statistics
- Develop statistical tools to manage models and for portfolio optimization.
- Work closely with Portfolio Managers on trading ideas and model enhancements
- Work closely with software teams on functional requirements, documentation and model testing
- Advanced Quantitative Degree in Statistics or Math
- Strong Statistical Modeling skills
- Programming-Python, SQL, Linux and/or UNIX
- Experience working on algorithmic/automated trading models
- Must have 1-2 years of financial markets modeling experience
Keywords: High Frequency, Trading Strategist, Statistical Modeling, Automated Trading, Risk Management, Portfolio Optimization
Please refer to Job #20374 - EFC and send MS Word attached resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.